Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Maui 2009











First of all, congrats to Trey on the win. Is anybody going to be able to stop him. He's on fire.



Wow, what a vacation. 10 years ago when Carrie and I went to Maui on our honeymoon, it was our favorite place that we had ever been. We've been a lot of places in the past 10 years so I was curious to see if it was still our favorite. It is still our favorite place we've ever been. It is just beautiful, laid back, and it's still in the US. This makes it much better on many levels: same language, same monetary system, water is ok, same laws, etc.

This time around we got to enjoy it with our 2 daughters. This made the trip really special because we got to see their faces light up when they saw something new. It did create a few challenges. They wanted to swim in the pool every day. Daddy wouldn't let them because we can swim in the pool at home. Our favorite thing to do in Maui is drive around and see the beauty. They got really tired of driving around. We particularly enjoy the road to Hana. I took lots of scenery pictures (which I get made fun of for taking) because I want to remember the sights. Enjoy.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home