Richmond, Rain, Rumbles
Congrats to me on the win last night. Johnson doing bad messed a lot of people up. How about Ryan finishing 4th and jumping in the chase.
It has rained all week. I've had 7 inches spread out over the last 7 days. My yard is so tall and it looks horrible. Supposed to clear out tomorrow and start again Tuesday night. Arghh.
Macy was sick last night. She ran 103 temp and was puking. She didn't puke all night and so far this morning her temp is staying down. She is the toughest kid when she is sick. She doesn't complain one bit.
When I was young, I remember my sister, mom, and I all had the stomach bug. I was the only one that could get up and walk around. So I cleaned out puke buckets for everybody, including myself. All this talk about puke is making my stomach rumble.
2 Comments:
Did you have to write Pu... ugh! Can't you just call it spit up or something? :)
I really thought I had picked a good team this week... not so much.
Congratulations to you and Ryan!
Hope the kids get to feeling better. Congratulations on the win!
Post a Comment
<< Home