Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:33 AM
Congratulations to Donna. I even changed my drivers this week and still came in dead last. Oh well - somebody has to be last. Watch out Carrie, I'm comin' after ya!
Road Rage is a scary thing....Reckon how long it will last? I sure am glad you are not keeping up with favorite driver this week. I would be in last place there!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Congratulations to Donna. I even changed my drivers this week and still came in dead last. Oh well - somebody has to be last. Watch out Carrie, I'm comin' after ya!
Road Rage is a scary thing....
Reckon how long it will last? I sure am glad you are not keeping up with favorite driver this week. I would be in last place there!!
Post a Comment
<< Home