Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:48 AM
I will be back...if Carl had not blown up with 3 to go...I might have had you all this week...
Oh yeah!
Race Reports: Fun track, good racing and excllent seats. Best cars: 48, 2, 24 and 16 were best. Best luck: 18 ... good car, but he was in the right place at the right time.Worst luck: 16, 48, and 88 getting a lap down due to the 24's caution.Final thoughts. I was happy with a Kyle Busch win. He did an amazing burn out. What amazed me more were there were a TON of Kyle Busch fans there.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I will be back...if Carl had not blown up with 3 to go...I might have had you all this week...
Oh yeah!
Race Reports: Fun track, good racing and excllent seats.
Best cars: 48, 2, 24 and 16 were best.
Best luck: 18 ... good car, but he was in the right place at the right time.
Worst luck: 16, 48, and 88 getting a lap down due to the 24's caution.
Final thoughts. I was happy with a Kyle Busch win. He did an amazing burn out. What amazed me more were there were a TON of Kyle Busch fans there.
Post a Comment
<< Home