Me and My Ipod
I have a very wide array of songs on my ipod. I have 113 songs consisting of 11 genres: Alternative, Christian, Classical, Country, Gospel, Hip Hop, Holiday, Inspirational, Pop, Rock, and Soundtrack. I have artists from Acappella to 3 Doors Down. I have music from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and the 2000's. I listen to my ipod every morning at the Y, mowing the yard, doing other outside work, and sometimes in my truck.
Here's some of my favorites for different activities:
Best Workout Songs
1: Talk Dirty to Me- Poison
2: We Will Rock You- Queen
3: Flavor of the Week- American Hi-Fi
4: Lose Yourself- Eminem
5: Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
Best Mowing the Yard Songs:
1: Talk Dirty to Me- Poison
2: Hey Ya- Outkast
3: Billy Jean- David Cook
4: Every Breath You Take- Brooke White
5: Black Horse & the Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
Best Driving Down the Road Songs:
1: Blister in the Sun- Violent Femmes
2: I am a man of Constant Sorrow- The Soggy Bottom Boys
3: Here I am to Worship- Watershed Worship
4: There's a Stirring- Praise Team
5: Dueling Banjos- Eric Weissberg
Quite an assortment. You'll notice Talk Dirty to Me made 2 lists. When I was in high school, a group of friends and I won 2 "air band" contests to that song. Ah, the memories.
2 Comments:
I find that I run really well while listening to Sixteen Strokes by Billy Squier. When it started raining while I was listening to Thunderstruck this past week, I ran faster than ever! :)
You spend too much time with American Idol!
Post a Comment
<< Home