Monday, February 16, 2009

Daytona

Congrats to Paul on the win in week 1.

I will not be keeping up with the favorite driver standings this year. If someone else would like to, feel free.

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! After a poor finish last year I hope to do better this year!

Good luck, everyone...but not too much!

8:54 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

I've got no where to go but up... and I believe that Tony did pretty well this week but if Carrie is going with Kevin instead of Jeremy, she won favorite. HOWEVER, I don't care to keep up with it every week! Thanks for all you do to keep us in the game, Tommy!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I was thinking Carrie might be upset with you....since she has a legitimate chance this year....

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home