Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year

I didn't make a single new year resolution. I usally do, but I didn't even think about it. There are many I could make: blog more, eat better, quit dipping (again), get involved in community activities, etc. The list could go on. I'm happy to say that excercise more would not be one of them. For 6 months I have faithfully gone to the Y 4 mornings a week, and I really enjoy it. If I'm out of town I really miss my Y time. Hopefully I'll have this enthusiasm for many years to come.

Christmas was great at the Dublin house. The girls had a ball and seemed to be pleased with all their presents. They got a little money from someone and wanted to buy a webkin with it. They went the other day to get them and it was Webkin Wednesday, buy one get one free. They were thrilled.

Tax season starts next week so my wife will be extremely busy for the next few months. She just moved offices so she is excited. She has a lot more room now.

I'm off to Costa Rica next week to play golf with some customers. I'm excited and looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Happy New Year. I didn't make any resolutions either. Just gonna go with the flow...

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home