Costa Rica
Costa Rica was good, 95 deg and humid. Played a lot of golf. It did kind of hurt when I stepped off the plane and it was 28 deg in Nashville. Pulled in the driveway at 1:30 am and it felt good.
They had a major earthquake in Costa Rica right before we left. We happened to be in the 1/2 of the country that didn't feel it.
Busy weekend with my girls.
It is cold now and supposed to be cold all week. Highs in the low 20's are not very normal for around here. Oh well, spring is just around the corner.
Busy week. I finally get to go duck hunting at the end of the week. Usually I duck hunt quite a bit, but not this year. Working out in the morning is probably one of the main culprits. I don't want to miss that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home