Nascar Finale
Congrats to Donna on the win.
Congrats to Carrie on the favorite driver win.
Final: Paul 15, Trey & Jeff 6, Donna 5, Tommy S & Terri 4, Carrie 3, Tommy D 2.
Congrats to Paul on the Championship in the favorite driver standing.
Congrats to Trey on the Championship for the league.
1. Trey
2. Tommy D
3. Donna
4. Paul
5. Jeff
6. Tommy S
7. Terri
8. Carrie
5 Comments:
Well I came on too little too late. This year I am glad it is over. I wish it would start earlier and end earlier.
Congrats to Trey. and to Paul and JJ on another championship...
I have NEVER been so glad to see a season end!
Donna, I always reserve the ATL tickets for my brother but can I put you second on my list? Just think of the fun we could have!!!
Go Tony and Go Chevy... Tommy, let's blow them all off the track next year!
It has been fun. Thanks for lettin' join the group.
Congratulations to Trey for finishing so strong!
Thanks to you Tommy for organizing and keeping up with it.
I am thrilled that Jimmie won. Carl would have been my second choice since he is a good ole MO boy, but there is always next year.
I didn't win, I didn't win. I'm crying and throwing a tantrum.
Tommy - I think you'll have the opportunity to see lots of crying over not winning next year!
I hope not but it could happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home