Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy Day

We are finally getting some rain. We are not back to normal, but every little bit helps. It is also getting cooler, may even get down to 32 next week. A lot going on in my life right now and here's a few tidbits.

- We all went to see Sara Evans in concert last Friday night. The girls loved it. It was at the same place we saw Stomp, but we didn't have any run-ins with the police this time.

- An internal affairs officer has been trying to get in touch with me the last few days about our incident.

- I have been busy at work but should be smoother in November.

- The girls are going to see High School Musical 3 tonight and I am going to the high school football game.

- Soccer games tomorrow with friends coming over tomorrow night for Supper.

- Sunday we are taking the kids to see the High School Musical on stage at our local performing arts theater. I didn't get out of this one.

- Life groups start back Sunday night. We are going to do them every other week this year. First ones at my house.

- I am for Tampa Bay in the world series.

- The Titans are doing great this year.

- I am usually in 2 fantasy football leagues, but for some reason I got in 4 this year. I am 3-4, 4-3, 6-1, and 7-0.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I am for the Rays too ( I have trouble not calling them the Devil Rays). Of course my endorsement may be the kiss of Death!!!

I don't envy your trek to High School Musical. I have watched the Disney version with the triplets!

3:18 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

Not only is he not getting out of it, he got us front row seats.

8:10 PM  
Blogger paul said...

Thanks for the text. I wish I could have been there with you...especially since the police didn't hassle you this time!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Bluecanary said...

About to be 7-1 after tonight.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home