Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 8:23 AM
Well, I stunk worse than you....I think I get weary of NASCAR in October....could they start in January and end in September? I would appreciate it...
"Carrie wins the race, Paul wins the favorite driver, and Tommy D stunk it up again."You forgot, "And Trey continues to lead in the points!" ha
You're good, Carrie.Trey, yes, we know!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Well, I stunk worse than you....I think I get weary of NASCAR in October....could they start in January and end in September? I would appreciate it...
"Carrie wins the race, Paul wins the favorite driver, and Tommy D stunk it up again."
You forgot, "And Trey continues to lead in the points!" ha
You're good, Carrie.
Trey, yes, we know!
Post a Comment
<< Home