Saturday in Mayberry
Started the day watching Macy cheer for the 3rd and 4th grade football team. It was her first ever game and she did great.
Treated some more of the deck. I'm about done.
Mowed the yard, because the cooler temps and the 1/2 rain this week has kicked it in gear.
Last night my Dad and I went to the high school football game. We are supposed to be 0-2 right now, but we are 2-0. We beat the 4th ranked team in the state last night, 30-12. We lost a lot of players last year so no one really knew what we would have this year. What we have is a defense that will knock your shoes, and your helmet, and your socks, and your jock strap off. Our 4 defensive backs weigh 570 lbs together, but man can they hit. Offense is not bad either.
Tonight Carrie, BJ, Kalyn, and I are going out to eat and then to Market House Theatre to see "My Way". I think it's a musical tribute to Sinatra. Not my favorite thing, but I'm sure fun will be had.
Tomorrow morning I leave at 5:00 am to drive to Nashville and get on a plane for Chapel Hill, North Carolina (being a KY Wildcat, I'll probably get some disease in Chapel Hill). We are going to the first ever church service at The Well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home