Michigan
Congrats to Donna and Paul on the win.
On the favorite driver win, could I have a drum roll please. She hasn't won since July of 2006, and that was her first win with a whopping 29th place finish. Long overdue and coming in at 8th, Carrie wins the favorite driver award.
Paul 6, Trey 5, Jeff 5, Donna 5, Terri 3, Tommy S 3, Tommy 2, CARRIE 1.
2 Comments:
It is sooooooo great to be me!!!
I think this is a sign that I should stock up on some really cool Harvick gear at Bristol.
Congratulations Carrie - you NEVER need an excuse to stock up on stuff at Bristol!
Congratulations to Donna and Paul - is somebody looking on someone else's paper?
I hate that I forgot to change my drivers this week and see what I get for activating Jeff Gordon?
Post a Comment
<< Home