Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home

I'm glad to be home. I've slept in my bed 1 night out of the past 7. Part of it was my choosing and part of it was my employers choosing. The older I get the more I like to be home. It feels good.

Carrie showed me our September calender and we are going to be busy. Macy is cheering for the 3rd & 4th grade football team. They have practice 1 day a week and games on Saturday morning. Macy and Bailey both start fall league soccer soon which will be 1 practice during the week and one game on Saturday.

We have a packed Labor Day weekend. I have customers coming over Friday afternoon to play golf, and then their wives are going to join us for supper. Saturday we are going to a high school football game. Sunday night some friends will come over to eat and play games.

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

Happy Labor Day! It sounds like you had a good weekend. Enjoy!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home