Bi-Yearly Update
I don't know why I don't blog anymore. Maybe I'll get back at it eventually. For now here's an update.
- The girls are back in school. They had to start a new school last Tuesday. Today we got the word that they get to go back to their old school. They are really excited and they can stay there forever now.
- Haven't been playing any golf here lately. I did play with my cousin over the weekend. Too busy at work with a lot of meetings.
- We leave for the Bristol race 1 week for tomorrow. I'm ready.
- We have a new preacher at church. I really like him and his wife. Just starting to get to know them, but they seem great.
- High School football starts in a few weeks and we are excited.
- I've been going to the Y every weekday morning for 6 weeks now. I really have enjoyed that. Carrie made her first trip today.
- We haven't done many movies lately. We did see Batman and it was great. Carrie and I have a date Friday night.
- I'm concerned about where my nascar driver will drive next year.
- I'm concerned if my Cardinals will even make the playoffs. Maybe the wild card.
- We sure didn't camp much this year. Why are we so busy?
- Carrie and I are now on the youth soccer association board of directors. Carrie is the financial advisor and I am the scheduler. What was I saying about busy?
- Bailey cried when she found out she had to go back to the old school. She cried again when she saw all of her old friends. They're both happy as can be.
Everything's great.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home