Wednesday, August 20, 2008

At Bristol

We made it to Bristol. Very uneventful trip. Caught up on my podcasts, 2 from Andy Stanley, 2 from Joel Osteen, and 2 from Rob Bell's fill in.

It is by far the best weather we've ever had at Bristol. High of 85 all three days. In the past I don't think the air conditioner on the camper ever cut off while we were here, but it's not even running now.

4 Comments:

Blogger That Girl said...

I've only been to Bristol once but I loved it. It was way hot but I didn't care - I even got hit (scraped) by a truck while I was walking up to the track. Who cares about a little scrape when you're at Bristol!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

I was there last year and loved it. Enjoy your weekend.

10:06 PM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Sorry, came back because I just couldn't NOT say something, "Joel Osteen?" Dude, Joel Osteen?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Have to get my weekly motivational fix.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home