Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 8:19 AM
I don't think I would hate being your teammate at all!Congratulations to the winners.
Doesn't sound very convincing, Terri. "You don't think you would hate" leaves the option that you might hate. Thanks for the love.
It was good to have a good week again. I have really cratered lately.You are a little off your game too, Tommy. If it weren't for Trey the girls would be whoopin' us!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I don't think I would hate being your teammate at all!
Congratulations to the winners.
Doesn't sound very convincing, Terri. "You don't think you would hate" leaves the option that you might hate. Thanks for the love.
It was good to have a good week again. I have really cratered lately.
You are a little off your game too, Tommy. If it weren't for Trey the girls would be whoopin' us!
Post a Comment
<< Home