Happenings
I think we are finally rested up from Disney. We had a lot of fun.
It has turned into summer in west ky.
I'm getting sick of these Japanese Beetles eating our plants.
The girls are in Jr Golf this week, they have a tournament Friday.
I played in a golf tournament last weekend. Great first day, horrible second. Playing in another one this weekend.
Work has been very busy.
My beautiful yard is not as beautiful as it was. I have been battling some disease in my grass. Arghhhh.
I believe this will be the first year that I don't have a tomato ready by the 4th. Maybe a fried green one.
We've been remodeling our church building since February and we are finally done. It is so nice and seems like being in a totally different building.
Still don't feel 100% at home at the new church but getting better.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home