I have taken a big leap up from my one true favorite driver. I have cheered for Jeremy as long as I have been a NASCAR fan. It has not been easy. There have been some brief moments of joy along the way (putting Big E in the wall, winning Richmond to make the chase). I have recently started to cheer for Harvick, since Jeremy got canned again. I have always been in the closet, I guess I have just recenty cheered for Harvick outloud. Jeremy is still my driver. Harvick is an ok sub, but I think that is all he is. It is hard for me to be a NASCAR fan right now. (sob)
6 Comments:
I hate to confess this, but I thought I had untill Friday to change my drivers....but out of the roster I had...I chose well!
Yeah, I think I'll just put up a dart board this week and pick my drivers that way!
Carrie "0"? I think it's time for a new favorite driver.
Trey,
I have taken a big leap up from my one true favorite driver. I have cheered for Jeremy as long as I have been a NASCAR fan. It has not been easy. There have been some brief moments of joy along the way (putting Big E in the wall, winning Richmond to make the chase). I have recently started to cheer for Harvick, since Jeremy got canned again. I have always been in the closet, I guess I have just recenty cheered for Harvick outloud. Jeremy is still my driver. Harvick is an ok sub, but I think that is all he is. It is hard for me to be a NASCAR fan right now. (sob)
I feel your pain Carrie. Things just never stay the same for long!
Congratulations Donna! Man, that was a tough race. I didn't do THAT bad but compared to you guys I fell bad.
My driver hasn't done too well lately...but I am sure he'll be back!
Post a Comment
<< Home