Monday, May 05, 2008

Richmond

Congrats to Paul on the win.
Update on wins:
Tommy D 4 Trey 2 Paul 1 Donna 1 Tommy S 1 Jeff 1 Terri 0 Carrie 0

Obviously wins don't always matter as Terri is leading the points.

Congrats to Tommy S and Terri for favorite driver.

Paul 3 Tommy D 2 Donna 2 Tommy S & Terri 2 All else 1 excecpt Carrie.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up until this past weekend, I would've said that consistency counts. All I know is that I better get my head in the game for the next race!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Would I get thrown out if I came out of the NASCAR closet and confessed to being a Kyle Busch fan?

Just wondering

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TREY MORGAN!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Trey....
YES!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I am happy to get one win even if it was on a week that none of us did very well. Wins may not matter in the overall points...but they are still fun to get!

Ah, go ahead Trey. Stick your neck out there...

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home