Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 7:08 PM
Yahoo!
That was a huge jump for Trey! I'm just 9 points behind you...
...and quite a slide for TCS. I'm just sayin'!
Wow ... I needed something to kick start my season ... I've been the cellar dweller!!!
yay Trey! Especially since those would have been my picks if I had changed in time....oh well..Girls will BE BACK!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Yahoo!
That was a huge jump for Trey! I'm just 9 points behind you...
...and quite a slide for TCS. I'm just sayin'!
Wow ... I needed something to kick start my season ... I've been the cellar dweller!!!
yay Trey! Especially since those would have been my picks if I had changed in time....oh well..
Girls will BE BACK!!
Post a Comment
<< Home