Sunday, April 13, 2008

Phoenix

Congrats to Donna on winning the points this week.

Favorite driver goes to Paul. Looks like he might be getting hot, like last year.

Paul 3 Donna 2 Everyone else 1 (except Carrie). She's going to have to switch drivers since hers got fired.

4 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

It is about time!

Congratulations Donna. This group is staying pretty tight.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Poor Jeremy...he gets fired at least once a year.

I was excited about moving up to 4th....I am saving some wild cards..

9:17 PM  
Blogger believingthomas said...

switch my favorite to Kyle Busch.
1. I like a good controversy
2. Tony is fat and never is any good till the second half of the season.
3. I predict Rowdy will be go down in history like #3
4. now I can pick Tony to win this week and he might have a chance.

1:09 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

I will declare my new driver as Kevin Harvick. Unless Jeremy gets a ride then I must get on the JMay bandwagon. I am usually the only one on that wagon.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home