Monday, March 03, 2008

Vegas

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but congratulations to me on the win.

Favorite driver goes to Donna.

Paul 1, Donna 1, Tommy 1, everyone else 0.

We had an awesome weekend. 65 deg on Sat and 72 deg on Sunday. We spent a lot of time outside. Now tomorrow, 37 deg and snow. Isn't this crazy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful day to be outside! Congratulations to you again.

I knew my time in the #1 spot would be short but... come on! Oh well, maybe I can make up one point on you this weekend!

I hope Tony's Toyota does well in Atlanta!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I knew to pick Fords.....I just got lazy!

But Junior held on to #2. It is not right for me to still take pleasure in Gordon crashing....but Oh well!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Sheesh ... fantasy nascar is killing me. I have drivers calling me saying, "Please don't put me on your team!"

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home