Monday, March 31, 2008

Martinsville

Congrats to the Against The Wind team and owner Jeff Slater for winning the points this week. You ended my 4 race streak.

Congrats to Jeff Slater and Trey Morgan for the favorite driver win.

Donna 2 Paul 1 Tommy D 1 Terri 1 Tommy S 1 Trey 1 Jeff 1.

Is it ever going to quit raining (I'm sure it will and when it does it will quit for a while)? We have finally warmed up but it rains about every day. Everything is going good in my neck of the woods.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful for the rain. I would love for it to rain only at night but... I didn't like the drought so I won't complain about the rain (well, for a few more weeks anyway!)

11:20 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

I'm so far behind ... I'm just want to get back to the top half!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home