Monday, March 17, 2008

Bristol

Congrats to me on the win, again.

Congrats to Donna on the favorite driver.

Donna 2 Paul 1 Tommy D 1 Terri 1 Tommy S 1.

I'm getting tired of them lapping everyone. I don't like it when they're bunched up and I don't like it when they run off and leave each other. Is their a happy medium?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's that new car. I like that there aren't as many wrecks but the racing isn't as exciting! My Tony hung right in there! I didn't stick around to hear what he said afterward but I'm sure he was humble and gracious as always!

7:00 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

I'm going to have to resign my NASCAR Chaplin position if I keep stinking it up. :)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Trey, there is hope...it is a long season. My going with the experts this week, since I didn't have time for more homework....bit me!

But hey, glad to see my boy Jr doing well...and especially better than the California boys...

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home