Monday, March 10, 2008

Atlanta

Congrats to me again, on win. 3 out of 4.

Favorite driver goes to Terri and Tommy Stewart.

Paul 1 Donna 1 Tommy D 1 Terri 1 Tommy S 1.


Kind of a boring race if you ask me. Tony says it's the tires.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Tony was right. So are you - boring race. I just like to be there so much that I didn't hate it that much.

It was so cold on Saturday that I was afraid to stop moving because I would freeze where I was standing but it was very nice on Sunday and I have the red arms and face to prove it!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

It was boring...they are going to have to do something. Atlanta was always so exciting. 20 car length leads....boring, Californiaish...

10:33 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Once again ... the driver I picked blows up! Typical.

Let's see, who do I want to pick to blow up next week. Hmm, I'm thinking 88! :)

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, Trey... the correct terminology is 'blowed up'!

As in... "He done blowed up!"

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home