Weekend
Went to a couple of HS basketball games this weekend, watched the Bud Shootout (it was a great race), and went to church yesterday. Carrie and I had to flip-flop the morning and evening because Bailey is running a little fever. She seems better today but we sent her to Grannys instead of school.
Here's the next 2 teams in the Blogger Racing Series. Live action starts next Sunday.
Octane 98: The Octane 98 team is owned by Carrie Dublin of Mayfield, KY. She is married to an extremely hot man who is the current Blogger Racing Champion. Carrie has struggled the last few years in Blogger Racing, posting last place finishes 2 years in a row. As she has struggled on the track, so has her favorite driver Jeremy Mayfield. He has a new ride this year ( what year does he not have a new ride) and both are hoping for greener pastures. Carrie owns a tax office so that will keep her from ever being able to attend the Daytona 500. Carrie has the same 2 beautiful daughters that Ryan’s Flyin has. She was recently quoted as saying, “I live in Mayfield, my favorite driver is Mayfield, and if it wasn’t for my extremely smoking hot husband my name might be Mrs. Mayfield”. After doing a google search we found out there have been many Mrs. Jeremy Mayfields so probably not a good choice.
TNT: The TNT team is owned by Princess Terri Lavender (actually her birth name was Terri Gray, but gray is so boring she changed colors to lavender). Terri is not the kind of Princess that comes from a Royal Family in the middle east. She ran for Queen of the Blogger Racing Circuit one year and got beat out by Britney Spears. She did finish second, therefore the Princess (The Blogger Racing office could not be reached for comment on their Britney decision). Terri resides in Cullman, Alabama and used to be partners with Go Go Gossett Racing. They decided to split up over “drivers hair do” issues. Terri’s favorite driver is Tony Stewart. This is subject to change at any moment. She has been through many favorites and still often fondly refers to Bobby Labonte as “my Bobby”. Terri is single and really enjoys long bubble baths and her nephews. She works at a hospital, I think.
3 Comments:
I loved the commercial that hinted at Tony's "bathroom issues". It wasn't as good as Jr. and the camel!
FYI---I AM SO BUSY AT THE TAX OFFICE THAT I DIDN'T SET MY TEAM FOR DAYTONA!!! STARTING OFF IN THE HOLE AGAIN THIS YEAR.
Carrie, you've got time! You've got until the 17th. I think!
Post a Comment
<< Home