Spring
I'm ready for spring. I'm hoping that this is our last weather system of the winter. We had a little ice this time,, but it wasn't bad. Still no snow worth telling about.
First real week of A.I. is over now. The girls are pretty good too. Only one suprise to me on the show last night. I didn't think that Colton would get the boot this early.
Macy woke up at 5 saying she had thrown up. Of course her best friends birthday sleepover is tonight. Looks like she'll have to miss that. Maybe it was just a fluke. She's done that before. Super Dad will monitor.
Of course this ruins Bailey's party she had planned with Mom & Dad tonight; Shrek 3rd, popcorn, cookies.
2 Comments:
Don't say Bailey's celebration will be ruined... it'll just be different. It might even be better! :)
Tell them not to be sick when you're trying to watch the race!
Bailey said that Macy could come to the party.
Post a Comment
<< Home