Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ice

Lots of Ice just north of me. We escaped with just a little ice and lots of rain. I guess 50 miles north of me the roads are un-driveable. I like snow, but I don't like ice. The kids did get out of school yesterday at 12:45 because of the threat of ice. Actually Bailey didn't go because of the fever she had Sunday, but she's all better now. We have our big high school rival game tonight.

Here's the last 2 in our Blogger Racing Series.

24 & 48 = Domination (Trey): The 24 & 48=Domination (Trey) team is owned by Trey Morgan. Trey is new to the Blogger Racing circuit but comes in with high hopes for his rookie season. He has already won his first award for having the longest, most gaudy team name. Trey resides in Childress, Texas. Trey is married and enjoys turning his wife on (to Nascar that is). His favorite driver is Jeff Gordon, unless Jimmy Johnson is winning that race. Trey must be a fan of fatal crashes. His first race to ever watch was the Daytona 500 where Sr lost his life. He’s been a fan ever since. He must also like ribs because he said he liked to “rib” his buddy who’s not a Gordon fan. Since he’s from Texas I assume it’s ribs he likes or he could have an infatuation with Adam. Welcome, Trey. Trey is a preacher in the off season. During race season he pulls double duty as the Chaplain for the Blogger Racing Ministry.

Red Elite Racing: Red Elite Racing is owned by Paul Reding of Franklin, TN. Paul recently moved over from the bicycle racing circuit and is considering going back. In a recent interview he said, “I just can’t figure out how to pedal these big cars”. Paul usually wins the Blogger Racing Fashion Award. Instead of a racing suit, he prefers the bicycle riding spandex. Paul is single and has 3 kids. He is a teacher. His favorite driver is Jimmy Johnson and won last years Favorite Driver Award.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... two more boys for the girls to whip up on!

(Smack talk makes the world go 'round)

7:13 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Jeff... I got the chaplin job and you didn't ... ha ha ha ha ha

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and now I'm starting the year on probation. I love a spunky, confident man but Tony is gonna be the death of me!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Trey: You don't have a long contract, so watch it.

That Girl: Watch your words or TNT might find themselves on probation. If you try to "whip up on me" you will be called to the Blogger Racing Hauler.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home