Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fontana

After a rain delayed race, they finally completed it on Monday. I didn't get to see it, but it sounded like a good one.

Congrats to me on the win.


Favorite Driver goes to Paul.

Paul 1, Tommy 1, everyone else 0.

I walked outside and it is windy, bad windy. I hope nothing blows away or down. Ballgames each night this week. We're in the district tournament. Macy had her awards banquest last night. She had a ball. She really did good this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leading the whole group!!! That may never happen again so I need to give myself a little attention... thank you, all of you - really.

The bad wind and rain woke me up at 2:45 this morning... thunder, lightning, all the bad stuff. Maybe I can close my door and put my head on my desk when I get to work!

7:05 AM  
Blogger paul said...

Yeah!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home