Friday, February 08, 2008

Blogger Racing Series

Very soon you'll see lots of nascar stuff on this blog. We again have the "friendly" competition going and for the benefit of the readers who don't participate, I wanted to share with you the bios of our teams. So I'll run a series of posts that introduce you to our participating teams.

Ryan’s Flyin: The Ryan’s Flyin team is owned by Tommy Dublin of Mayfield, KY. He is also president and CEO of the Blogger Racing series and also the current Blogger Racing Champion (the list could go on but I’ll refrain). His favorite driver is Ryan Newman and when he named this team a few years ago, Ryan was flyin. Hopefully he can come back to true form this year. Tommy was a long time Rusty Wallace fan (mostly his driving, not his talking). In the off-season Tommy sells Agriculture Chemicals. He is married to the beautiful owner of the Octane 98 team who hasn’t fared well in years past. He also has 2 daughters. Tommy is quoted as saying, “Last year was such a breeze, I hope some of the other teams step up and make it a competition this year”. I have a feeling Tommy will not have any drafting partners after that comment.

More Wedge: The More Wedge team is owned by Thomas Stewart of Starkville, MS. The More Wedge team turned in a respectable performance in last years season. Thomas is an architect in the off season and has been trying to get the Blogger Racing league to let him design the tracks. I’ve always heard that the tallest building in Mississippi is the Gold Strike Casino in Tunica. If this is Mississippi’s engineering marvel, then I don’t think we want a Mississippi architect designing our tracks. Thomas is married with 3 kids and awaiting on a little girl from China. Thomas’s favorite driver is Tony Stewart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it!!!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Woo Hoo ... I'm ready. Bud Shootout is tomorrow night! I've already set the DVR!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Is this a tale of Two Tommy's....

Let's Go Racin' Boys.....

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home