Saturday, February 09, 2008

B'ball

Macy scored 2 goals today and won the best offense award. Yea Macy.

Here's the next 2 teams in the Blogger Racing Series.

Go Go Gossett: The Go Go Gossett team is owned by Donna Gossett of Cullman, Alabama. Her favorite driver is Dale Jr who will have a make or break year. If he can’t do it with the new team will the skeptics finally be right? Donna is a mortgage lender in the off season. It is unconfirmed but highly rumored that she is a sub-prime mortgage lender and started all the buzz that’s been in the news. Wonder if she was also named in the Mitchell Report? Donna has been in the league for 2 years and has turned in respectable performances both times. Donna is married, lives on a lake, loves to play tennis and play with her grandkids.

Against the Wind (team formerly known as Preachermain): The Against the Wind team is owned by Jeff Slater of Ashland, OH. Jeff is formerly of Detroit and I’m just guessing, but he might be a huge fan of Prince or the Artist formerly known as Prince. They both use the word formerly a lot. Actually I would say Jeff is a fan of Bob Seger or he has an infatuation with figuring out the draft. When asked about his name change Jeff replied, “I was very upset with Blogger Racing for not considering me for the Chaplain post. Everyone knows I can out minister someone from Texas”. Blogger Racing office had this reply, “we did consider it for a second, but we thought his team name was a total slam to Blogger Racing. Come on, we are a southern series and his name was totally a slam at our accents.” Jeff will also be vying for the Rookie of the Year award. Jeff is married with 2 children. Jeff double duties as driver and chief mechanic. Like Ricky Bobby, Jeff used to work on the cars before he started driving the cars. Jeff could be the first Northerner to win in the Blogger Racing Circuit (Jeff’s childhood friend Eminem tried a race or two but didn’t have too much luck). Jeff’s favorite driver is J Gordon

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

How about that Shoot out!!!!

That was the most exciting race I have seen in a good while. I hate that one of the Busch boys took out your man....I hope Tony did punch him Friday night!!

And we are off.......GOGO

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun? I loved it!

I hated that they seem to be touting the "old NASCAR" as a time of fighting. No one wants the fights but we do want racing hard like the old days. None of this just keeping the sponsors happy. (Although, Kurt AND Kyle Busch could use a punch or two every week just to keep them in line)

How long has it been since Junior had an owner come to hug him in Victory Lane? Too long. I was proud for My Tony to come in second to him!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home