Friday, February 15, 2008

A.I.

Carrie and I are big American Idol fans. There are a few shows we've never missed an episode of and A.I. is one of them (DVR has made this so much easier). We really like this year so far. Some great talent.

I've been in Louisville this week for the National Farm Machinery Show. I have a lot of customers that go and expect to be entertained. I'm home now and glad to be here.

I'm going to a big Valentines Day dinner and dancing tonight with my sweetheart. I can't wait.

Dayona 500 is Sunday and several cars look strong. I would say Jr, Johnson, and Gordon have to be my list of favorites. Congrats to Mikey for getting all 3 of his cars in. What a difference a year makes. Ryan ran well on Thursday and who knows, maybe he'll show me something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home