Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Warning Politics

I may be talking about one of your candidates here, so beware. I'm getting tired of listening to Obama and Hillary bicker. That's all they do here lately. I think it's funny that John Edwards is trying to capitalize on that. I'm scared of Obama and terrified of Hillary. I think I could handle John Edwards.

I really like Fred Thompson but I don't think he'll be an option this fall. He just waited too long to get in the race. I need to sit down and check out Huckabee. He's becoming very popular and I don't know anything about him.

We missed another snow last night. All we can get is a little dusting. We haven't had a good play snow in 2 years. I like a big snow every now and then.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Uh-hummmmm(clearing my throat). My dear husband forgot to wish his sweet wife a happy birthday today on his blog.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home