Subscriptions
Thanks for your replies yesterday. I had already subscribed to: Joel Osteen Audio Podcast, Rob Bell, John Dobbs, Jeff Walling, Rick Atchley, Rush Limbaugh, and Tulsa Workshop. Through your suggestions I have added The Alltell racing report, AP inside nascar, ESPN PTI, North Point Comm Church, and North Point Ministries. I did try a few of the others but they just didn't fit with me. Sorry JD but I couldn't handle that Garrison Keiller guy. I do have to give credit to C3. He's been my Ipod tech support and podcast advisor so far.
Macy has basketball this morning. She is very excited. She woke up at 7:00 on her own. Now this is not like Macy at all. We have to drag her out of bed on school mornings. Carrie has to work but she will get to come see some of her game. Memaw & Pepaw are coming to their first game today.
Carrie and I are going out with the Myatts tonight. We are going to eat and then to the Market House Theater to see The Underpants.
1 Comments:
Couldn't handle Garrison but you can handle The Underpants.
Ok, I'm going to let that sentence stand on it's own. lol
Glad you've got C3 on board, he has shared some great podcasts with me. Many of mine are from his suggestions.
Post a Comment
<< Home