Thursday, January 24, 2008

Movin Out

Movin Out was really good. It had really great music in it.

Snowing this morning. It is really pretty. It's not supposed to last long though.

We are staying home tonight and tomorrow night. I am ready for a couple nights at home. We have to watch the American Idol episodes from this week. I heard they have some good contestants this week. I have a customer who went to high school with Randy "Dog" Jackson.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I am going to have to use my DVR more. I haven't watched anything on the few nights I have been home other than the Austaralian Open. But, it is the only major until May...I think it is an excused absence from TV..

9:52 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

Movin Out was very good. Great singing and dancing. I had forgotten that Billy Joel wrote the Garth Brooks hit "Shameless". That was my favorite song of the night.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home