Monday, January 21, 2008

The Mannings

Where's Peyton? Where's Eli? Hmmm, maybe little brother might have something for big brother. Sure did it a lot quicker than Peyton.

I can't believe the Giants won. Totally shocking.

Cold again today. The kids are out of school, but Carrie & I have to work. The babysitter is coming to our house, so at least they get to play at home.

We had some interesting questions asked in Sunday School. How do you explain Job? Is it real or someones explanation of why bad things happen? Did God actually make a bet with the Devil?
Who could have written this, because he has to record events that happened in heaven? Does the end of Job really make you feel better about what happened earlier? Who dares to give us the answers?

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

I could be happy either way, Tommy. The Mannings and Favres are all Mississippi people!

It was an exciting ending to the game, wasn't it!

Good questions!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home