Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rainy Day

I had a really good birthday yesterday. Thanks for all the good wishes. My girls had a me a party last night. Good food, good singing, good kisses and good presents.

I think I feel better. I'm not cured, but I think I'm going to make it. It's raining here today. I wish it was cold so this would be snow.

Carrie started getting busy yesterday. I think she saw people from 8:00 until 6:00 solid. It will be crazy for a while now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had known, I woulda sent some cookies or something. Anyway, I'm glad it was happy.

7:00 AM  
Blogger TREY MORGAN said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Did you get to pick where you'd go eat? That's what we always do.

And birthday wishes? How about a Gordon victory at Daytona next month? That'd be excellent.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Gordon winning did not make my birthday wishes.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home