Withdrawal
I didn't get my sun room time this morning. I woke up in a hotel in Bowling Green, KY so the sun room was not available. It's supposed to be 30 deg in the morning, so I don't know if it will happen then either.
Had to go over to Russelville yesterday to prepare to help a customer put on a meeting today. It went extremely well and was well attended by his customers. Hopefully we sold lots of "stuff".
I've been prospecting 4 customers pretty hard for the last 3 years. I finally got a commitment out of one last week. That felt really good. I have another set up for a meeting next week and that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully that will go well.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. That means duck hunting starts next week. I'm not ready for either one.
2 Comments:
Be bewy bewy quiet...Tommy is hunting duck!!
BANG!!!!
Tommy is killing duck!
Post a Comment
<< Home