Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 5:56 AM
Not a great sports weekend for me...I even get the winner and don't win....Then there is Bama...oh well. Maybe next year!
Go Tommy!!!I had Kenseth but my other three drivers stunk it up bad.I flew over the track during the race. I tried to get free tickets all weekend. I guess I should have just driven over there and bought some from scalpers.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Not a great sports weekend for me...I even get the winner and don't win....
Then there is Bama...oh well. Maybe next year!
Go Tommy!!!
I had Kenseth but my other three drivers stunk it up bad.
I flew over the track during the race. I tried to get free tickets all weekend. I guess I should have just driven over there and bought some from scalpers.
Post a Comment
<< Home