The End
Congrats to Lug for the win.
Boys 23 Girls 12.
Congrats to Paul for Favorite Driver
Paul 18 Terri & Lug 11 Donna 5 Tommy 3 Carrie 0.
Congrats to the boys for whuppin the girls.
Congrats to Paul for winning the favorite driver standings.
Congrats to Tommy for winning the league.
Boys that's 2 years in a row.
3 Comments:
I'm glad it's over. I think I'll stick with Tony next year. I'd like to stay with a Chevrolet driver but I can't go to Hendrick. I'm tempted to go back to My Bobby, whom I love, but I can't go to Dodge.
I'm stickin' with Smoke!
ah, the logic of Terri.
I'm just glad I didn't get beat by two girls. Although I almost blew the previous two weeks! It was fun...thanks for letting me in on it.
Way to go Tommy, da boys, and me! That is a clean sweep!
I think I will stick with 48 next year. Repeat, threepeat, they are both about the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home