BOYS BOYS BOYS
Congrats to me and the boys.
Boys 19 Girls 11.
I haven't done the math, but I think we've locked it up. Is that 2 years in a row?
Favorite driver goes to Terri & Lug.
Paul 13 Terri & Lug 11 Donna 5 Tommy 3 Carrie 0.
This race is still wide open between the top 2 spots.
Can Carrie erase her goose egg?
2 weeks in a row Ryan should have had a W.
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I think my only chance is to pick a new favorite driver for the next few races. I pick Jeff Gordon. Ha, never gonna happen. Go Jeremy!
It is me...when I pick Newman it is the kiss of death...sorry (actually when I pick anybody it is the kiss of death...)
Congratulations boys. I don't know why I can't pick 'em right.
I had Newman too. Man, that was close.
Post a Comment
<< Home