I have never wanted NASCAR season to end the way I want this season to end. I have my tickets for the Atlanta race in March but it's hard to look forward to next year with Joe Gibbs with Toyota. I don't want to support Hendrick or DEI... I'm sunk.
Go boys! I am much relieved to have something wrapped up! This has been crazy season. I am glad to put a little pressure on for a change. I have been watching from a distance for a good while.
3 Comments:
I have never wanted NASCAR season to end the way I want this season to end. I have my tickets for the Atlanta race in March but it's hard to look forward to next year with Joe Gibbs with Toyota. I don't want to support Hendrick or DEI... I'm sunk.
ehh, The Toyota's are no more Toyota's really than the Hendrick cars are Yugos. Its just another sponser.
I think any chances of catching first place is over.
Paul is coming up strong at the end...big battle for 2nd. I blew it this week. If you go back and look, ever time I used Tony this year he stunk.
Go boys! I am much relieved to have something wrapped up! This has been crazy season. I am glad to put a little pressure on for a change. I have been watching from a distance for a good while.
Post a Comment
<< Home