Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 6:22 AM
Congrats to Lug all the way around this weekend!
wow. Terri's being gracious.
I'm a broken woman...
Have you noticed all of your blog post recently are the name of a track? Maybe you need to share some other aspects of your life.How was the golf tournament?(BTW I am going to catch you....)
I'm suckin' at bloggin'. Working on house every stinking minute. Will get back in a routine soon and give a big update.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Congrats to Lug all the way around this weekend!
wow. Terri's being gracious.
I'm a broken woman...
Have you noticed all of your blog post recently are the name of a track? Maybe you need to share some other aspects of your life.
How was the golf tournament?
(BTW I am going to catch you....)
I'm suckin' at bloggin'. Working on house every stinking minute. Will get back in a routine soon and give a big update.
Post a Comment
<< Home