Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 8:33 AM
Congratulations boys... I don't feel very confident that the girls can catch you. This is my year to lose a lot, I'm afraid!War Eagle!
It is going to be tough with so few races left....but I am going to give it a good shot.At least Junior survived the mayhem....
Go Tommy!!! All four of my guys were in the big one there at the end. I had a pretty good race going until then.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Congratulations boys... I don't feel very confident that the girls can catch you. This is my year to lose a lot, I'm afraid!
War Eagle!
It is going to be tough with so few races left....but I am going to give it a good shot.
At least Junior survived the mayhem....
Go Tommy!!!
All four of my guys were in the big one there at the end. I had a pretty good race going until then.
Post a Comment
<< Home