Move
I have been a horrible blogger this summer. I looked back and realized I didn't blog much about selling our house. We are moving to Mayfield, KY which is about 15 miles north of where we currently live. Not a big change but a change. Carrie will now be about 1 mile from the office which will be great during tax season. It will also clip a minimum of 30 miles off my daily drive. We've wanted to do this since 2002. We finally got around to it.
In all essence we sold our house in 3 days. I couldn't believe it. The realtor put the sign up on June 12. When we started we wanted to have it sold by Thanksgiving. We already had a house picked out we got it.
We are moving this week and I am about shot, but we are also about done with the major stuff. I have some great friends that are chipping in and helping.
2 Comments:
Hang in there! I can't wait to see the new leather couch!
Well...thanks for letting us in! Hope you love your new home! Sounds more convenient for you guys! Give everyone a hello from big poppa.
Post a Comment
<< Home