Monday, August 13, 2007

The Glen

Yea, I get one for the boys.

Boys 13 Girls 8.

Favorite driver goes to Terri and Lug.

Paul 8 Lug & Terri 8 Donna 4 Tommy 3 Carrie 0.
Tight race here.

We are still getting settled. We moved the rest of our stuff out yesterday. I have 1/2 a pickup truck load sitting in the carport at the old house. It will be nice to have all of our stuff at the new house.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations T Dub!

I didn't watch the race but a Carl Edwards fan texted "Go 99" and I ran to the TV in time to see him go off into the gravel and see Tony win. At least he used his nice language.

I just don't like road courses very much but a win is a win. No one will catch you this season... do you feel like Jeff Gordon? :)

I'm glad you're almost completely moved in. I can't bear the thoughts of packing up 18 years of stuff and moving but I know that day is coming - I'd rather just leave everything and start over!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

I don't like road races much either...but I loved the little Harvick/Montoya incident. I was watching tennis when David yelled..you need to switch it to the race!

I thought Carl would probably wreck Tony so it was good he went off track!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger JD said...

I don't know anything about the car races, but Jason is plugging for NASCAR!

http://skubalon.wordpress.com/

9:53 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

Terri, I'm glad we're not in a chase format. I don't want to give up my lead. I can be caught though.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home