Thursday, August 16, 2007

Change

We gave the keys to the new owner on Monday night. Everything is out of the old house and in our new house (mostly in our garage). My camper is still there and I do have a few things in a shed that I sold to someone else with the land. I'll get it this weekend. We almost have everything put up. For the new house we have to buy a new kitchen table, bedroom suit, and living room suit. The kitchen table will be here Friday. That will be nice, as we've been without for the last two weeks. We got our dresser and Armoire (sp?) in quickly but our bed won't be in until Sep 10. So we are living downstairs with the girls. We have to go buy a living room suit this week. I'm tired of going up and down stairs every few minutes.

Cecil: you must stop reading now.
We will still be going to church at Parkway on Sundays, but on Wednesdays we will go somewhere close. Last night we went to Farmington. I knew almost everyone there. Amos did a good job with the devotion, but I will say he's no Cecil May III. It was nice to hear Todd Templeton lead singing again (Todd used to go to Parkway). Amos came up to me and said he knew transition could be tough, etc. I will only speak for Macy, Bailey, and myself but we are enjoying a little change. The girls had a ball last night meeting new friends. I will enjoy spending time at 2 places. It's refreshing to see a different take on things. I wasn't as comfortable as I am at Parkway, but I know that will come quickly.

Have a golf outing at work today. It only hit 106 degrees yesterday, perfect golf weather.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't this warm weather nice?!

Hang in there like a rusty fish hook!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Donna G said...

Even Tiger was sweating last week... Try tennis in this heat!


Change is a good thing, I just want too much of it.

9:01 AM  
Blogger paul said...

I would love to be out playing golf...or riding my bike! Glad the move is going well. Can't wait to see the house.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home