Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bristol Baby

It's Bristol time ( we have to finish Michigan time first) baby. We are about to load up the camper and make our annual pilgrimage to the best race of the year. Usually we are so excited but this year we've been too busy with the move to have much anticipation. We'll get excited on the way out there.

The house is proceeding. I sprayed my yard with glyphosate to kill it because I'm going to start over. They are pouring my concrete today which will help a bunch. This will allow me to finish 3 more projects. I still have to hang a 6 foot mirror over the staircase landing. I haven't tackled that yet. We still have to buy living room furniture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With three women in the house, I guess you'd need a six foot mirror! :)

It's been 7 years since I went to Bristol - It seems like last year! Y'all be careful and don't listen to Tony's channel on the scanner... actually, even Bobby talked really ugly at Bristol! I think I'd talk ugly, too.

6:30 AM  
Blogger paul said...

Have fun in Bristol! Several people from here are going. I'm still trying to find some tickets but they disappear about as fast as they come available.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home