Just talking about my day and other things in my world. Comments are always welcome.
Busy raising some kiddos.
View my complete profile
posted by Tommy @ 6:12 AM
Tommy, I'm going to be at the Paris Landing State Park for the next few days. Want to meet for lunch or dinner? I could use a big pork chop about now!Congrats Terri. It looks like you are on a roll now. Look out everybody!
I haven't gotten a chance to look at the standings yet... I knew that TCS and I would get favorite driver...C'mon girls1
Way to go girls! Don't feel bad TCS...my drivers were dropping like flies too. For a little bit I had four in the top 8.....then they all blew up!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Tommy, I'm going to be at the Paris Landing State Park for the next few days. Want to meet for lunch or dinner? I could use a big pork chop about now!
Congrats Terri. It looks like you are on a roll now. Look out everybody!
I haven't gotten a chance to look at the standings yet... I knew that TCS and I would get favorite driver...
C'mon girls1
Way to go girls!
Don't feel bad TCS...my drivers were dropping like flies too. For a little bit I had four in the top 8.....then they all blew up!!
Post a Comment
<< Home